Sprite Viewer/Sound TestEdit
There is a sprite viewer and sound test combo menu that can be accessed with the aid of a Game Genie. The code is as follows:
EZKKIVKG + LLVKATOL + AXEGLVTU
The code will come to a blank screen. However, if you press the "A" button, the menu will appear. You will be presented with the following options:
- SEQ: Animation Sequence.
- COL: Palette Color.
- TAB: Sprite table? Irreversably glitches if changed after a certain point.
- TMR: Animation timer length.
- [blank] = Indicates point of sprite animation change, I believe.
- Player 0/Player 1/Player 2: Changed by pressing Start. Unsure what this is meant to be for.
- SOUND = Sound Test! Both music and SFX can be played here.
The controls are as follows:
- Up: Move Cursor Up
- Down: Move Cursor Down
- A = Select an option
- Select: Apparantly to exit. With Game Genie enabled, Press "A" and you'll go right back into this mode.
- Start: Toggle between "Player 0", "Player 1", and "Player 2". No idea what this means.
With an Option Selected
- Up: Increase ones digit by 1
- Down: Decrease ones digit by 1
- A: Increase tens digit by 1
- B: Exit option
Code posted on The Mechanical Maniacs.